How To Buy
How do I purchase online?
- Simply browse through the online collection and select the item/s you wish to purchase, you’ll be informed immediately whether they are available or not.
- Select and click ‘Add to Bag’ – this will add your chosen item. Review your Bag at any time by clicking on “Shopping Bag” at the top left of the screen.
- In the “Shopping Bag” section, you can edit, update, cancel or proceed to checkout with your selected items. Ensure your contact and shipping details are correct.
- If your contact and shipping details need updating simply select ‘edit profile’ in the ‘my account’ section.
- To complete your order select your chosen method of payment and follow the prompts to complete your order. Once your order is complete, you will receive an automated email and invoice receipt.
Do I need to create an account to shop?
You can purchase as a Guest user or create an account to shop. Creating an account allows you to come back anytime and easily check out without having to fill in your details again. Creating an account also allows you to track your orders and receive early any information about stock coming and ‘Privilege Client Deals’ . Please note you have the option to sign up to our newsletter when you create an account. We will never email you promotional items without your permission.
Can I get any more information of your products?
No problems. If you want to know more information or have an enquiry just email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.
What type of payments do you accept?
White Ibiza accepts payments via Mastercard, Visa, Misa Electron or Maestro all through the PayPal and WorldPay option.
All orders are billed to your Credit Card in Euros (€) or GBP Pound Sterling eqivilant and please note you are responsible for any additional customs and duty costs in relation to your destination country.
Can I change or cancel my order?
You can only amend or cancel your order on the ‘Shopping Cart’ and ‘Checkout’ pages BEFORE you submit your order for processing.
If you wish to amend or cancel your order AFTER payment has been processed please contact us immediately by emailing our Customer Service Department via firstname.lastname@example.org .
Are items re-stocked?
All items are vintage and original so are one-offs. Occasionally a similar item can be found so if you have missed out on a piece submit your enquiry through our contact email email@example.com
Note this is NOT the returns address
J.Treglown, Apto 99
07810, San Joan